- Pre-K Piano Tips: Tips for fun and smooth Pre-k piano classrooms!
- Workshop #2: How "The 4-Part Routine" Creates a Smooth Ride from Warm-Open to Warm-Up, and Song to Soft-Close. And, introduction to Unit 1 "Grab Bag" songs.
- Live Workshop #3: Focus Strategies & Concrete Representation to Abstract Notation
- Live Workshop #4: Your Top Questions First, + Recital Readiness
Preschool Piano Songs Quick-List
Teacher tutorials, drum track, an interactive keyboard, and sheet music from Preschool Piano, formatted for interactive classroom use. (I'll add more songs as the year progresses.)
Unit 1 Options (The Best Starter Songs, arranged generally easier to harder)
- How Are You? - Playful, conversational class starter. No rhythm. Just notes.
- Hot Cross Buns, Ouch! 3 notes... but be careful! OUCH! (+ Optional page 2)
- We Will Rock You - 4 notes + STOMP!
- Au Clair De La Lune - 3 slow notes! Parlez-vous français?
- The BOOM Song - 3 notes + BOOM!
- Mary Had a Little Lamb - 3 notes, 2 pages. Baa!
- Carol of the Bells - 3 Fast & Festive notes. (Optional page 2, +2 notes)
- Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star - 6 notes, easy to memorize! Kid favorite.